Monday, March 25, 2013

Music Monday

In order to get the ball rolling on taking this blog seriously (but not too seriously), I've decided to do a few "themed" days here and there. The first of these is "Music Monday". I think it's a perfectly light-hearted way to keep up with your blog, and share something you love with others. 

Anyways, this week's song is The Way by Ariana Grande Ft. Mac Miller.


I've always adored Ariana Grande. Cat was my favorite character on Victorious, and when I heard her sing for the first time I just about died. Her voice is powerful. My excitement at the fact that she worked with Mac Miller knows no bounds. At one point, I was completely obsessed with him. While I still adore him (even though I feel like his music has lost its touch), he's not my all-time favorite rapper at the moment. The song is catchy and fun, and Ariana hits some notes I could never even dream of attempting. All in all, it's a really good song, and I've been singing it all day. I can't wait for he music video debut tomorrow! Listen to the song below.



Hope you enjoyed the song!





No comments:

Post a Comment