On a way lighter note than my last post, I noticed this "20 Facts About Me" trend floating around the blogoshpere for a while now (I had been creeping on the blogspot world for a while before deciding to get one of my own). I was wracking my brain for something to post while I waited for my nails to dry and I decided why the hell not! So, here we go.
1. I am seventeen years old, and I've never had what I consider to be a real boyfriend. Not for lack of trying either.
2. I have been natural for about two years now, and I couldn't be more in love with my hair.
3. I swear way too much, I really need to get a handle on that.
4. I speak French (fluently, depending on the day) and I'm currently working my ass off in AP French Language and Culture. God knows what possessed me to take this specific AP my senior year but I'm passing.
5. I named my car after Jeremy Gilbert because I love him so much and the fact that they killed him off the show makes me scared my baby's going to break down before I can actually drive him.
6. I'm obsessed with Starbucks, and I don't get enough chances to go there.
7. Right now, at this very second, the guy I have a crush on is a huge asshole but damn it if he isn't a cute one.
8. I was bullied from elementary school to about sixth grade, the subtle, mean girl kind of bullying that butchered my self-esteem.
9. I would rather take a completely silly photo of myself than a normal one.
10. I'm so excited to start University in the Fall!
11. I'm practically in love with my government teacher, he's just an awesome person and I admire him (even though he's a scatterbrain and an asshole).
12. I feel empty and inadequate if I'm not reading at least one book at the moment (which I'm not--I'm ordering one after I post this, woohoo!).
13. I freaking love horror movies. I love the feeling of being scared by something that can't actually hurt me, and laughing at my friends' expressions.
14. I don't wear makeup. I straight up have no idea how to use it and what goes where and I hate the feeling of a bunch of stuff on my face. I only wear it when I'm getting dolled up for something important.
15. I love chapstick. I'm that girl who reapplies at least ten times a day.
16. I'm always talking about how I'm an old soul and I was born in the wrong era. I'm all about the fifties.
17. At seventeen years old, I still don't know how to drive (I was supposed to start lessons today but my mom's car is in the shop).
18. I am so genuinely awkward in real life. I never really know what to say and how to function in social situations.
19. I am ten times more awkward around guys I like. I have this tendency to giggle and grin and stare at my feet.
20. I have no idea where I'll be in ten years, but I hope I'm doing something that I love.
If you read all twenty, you're perfect and I love you. If you have a post like this you should totally link me! I'm nosy and I love reading these.